Thursday, October 13, 2011

JAI 88 Winners!

Hi Everyone

What a gorgeous day it is here in Melbourne.  Too bad I'm stuck inside trying to catch up on my bookkeeping.  Every quarter I say I need to keep up to date and every quarter I see myself in a panic trying to get everything done.  This madness has to stop!

Onto the task at hand - I've got a winner to announce, and this week it is Susan with this absolutely fabulous entry



Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Link

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Christine Blain

Lou

Click on their names and leave some lovely comments.

Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honourable mention, girls!! When I saw Susan's magnificent creation, I thought "oh, now that's just showing off!", LOL .... isn't it FABULOUS??!! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete