Thursday, December 8, 2011

JAI 96 Winners

Afternoon,

So, who is ready for Christmas???  Definately not me.  I'm not sure if I'm glad I've only got 8 days of actual work left or if that fact is going to send me over the edge.  Too much to do and too little time to do it in!

Thanks to everyone who participated in our CASE Tania challenge this week - it was so cool to see everyone's interpretation of Tania's beautiful cards.

In a tight one, it is Kezzy who is this week's winner with this awesome CASE of Tania's card




Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Link

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Margaret (Totallyawake)

Christine B

Click on their names and leave some lovely comments.

Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

3 comments:

  1. Great choice of winner this week, girls - I just LOVE Kezzy's card. Thanks for the HM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thank you, this is my very first picked challenge win, I shall wear my badge with proud :-). A big thank you to Tania who allowed me to case her card, it was her inspiration that helped me with the card. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congratulations Kazzy - I love the button tree it is so cute and I am honored by the honorable mention as well. Tania was so very easy to CASE cause her style is inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete