Thursday, March 8, 2012

JAI 107 Winner!

Good Afternoon Stampers

Hope you're all well this week.  I am a bit late posting today as I have just come back from the Osteopath, getting my pelvis and sacroilliac put back where it should be.  How did I come by this very painful injury you may be wondering.  By being convinced by my son to compete in the 'Mum's Race' at our school twilight sports last night.  I may be fit, but a runner I am not.  On the bright side, I did receive a 'I tried my best' sticker, lol!

Well, onto the matter at hand.  This week we had a lot of very beautiful entries into our Just Add Nikki challenge.  And boy, did we have a hard time chosing our winner- our opinions were almost equally divided, but in a countback our winner for this week is this lovely entry by Jo


Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -


Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.


Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am very chuffed, thank you for making my card a winner.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete