The Challenge (#198) and Blog Hop Theme is Thinlits Card Dies and the Envelope Punch Board.
To tell you a little about these products.....
Thinlits:These Dies, cut and score to create the amazing flip/swing cards. These cards have always been a bit tricky to create - but are now made much easier with the Label Card Thinlit or Circle Card Thinlit.
Envelope Punch Board:This great tool creates totally cusomisable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes. From tiny to long and skinny! So that means millions of envelopes in any colour or pattern your want.
Now, we realize that not everyone will have the Thinlits or Envelope Punch Board so if you don’t have them you can still join in the challenge by making a flip/swing card of your own.
Instead of us posting pictures of all the Design Team Members projects this week, we want you to Blog Hop around the Design Team's Blogs. There are 15 stops along the way (this being # 1). At each stop, one of the Design Team will show you a Project made using the Thinlits or Envelope Punch Board.
Then you can join our challenge by creating a card, Layout or 3D item and link it up as you normally do.
Click the button below to link to the first Design Team Member, Chantell.
If you get stuck or lost, you can return here to choose the next link on the list below.
So come and join us in this Just Add Ink Blog Hop!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.